2.28.2008

It's a nervous tic motion of the head to the left.

Today we had our critique on the portrait assignment. Everyone did so well on their projects and it's rewarding to see the improvements you're making after such hard work and long nights in the darkroom. Everyone gets along so well and my teacher is amazing, she has taught us so much already and I look forward to each class to see what we are going to learn next. She noticed I had my polaroid camera with me today (I was DYING to take pictures with it right after i bought film) and she actually gave me 2 more packs of 10 count polaroid film. I was surprised she gave them to me since the price is up to $20 for a 10 pack since they're going out of business :(

Chelsea thought of the clever captions.



Kate added the nice little doodles.

This is what my class does while we're suppose to be flattening our fiber prints and spot toning. I really think our graduating class is going to be so much fun. Today me and Chelsea were talking about how our class doesn't seem to be full of assholes. And if you go to UArts you know exactly what I'm talking about haha.




1 comment:

Lou Caltabiano said...

I definitely agree. I hope everyone, or most of us, can remain close and supportive and not so damn competitive. It's all about the family, yo.