2.27.2008

Have you seen them, the words cut open? There's somthing living in these lines.

I finally finished my portraits. These are the other 3 I'm using, as mentioned before in this blog (and probably every time for now on) the scans SUCK. It's really starting to make me mad how shitty all my prints look they have been scanned.

for some reason this scanned crooked?




that little curtain in the window had a 40 sec. burn.

I did this print of Melissa about 2 weeks ago for Color Concepts. I got a couple lomo cameras for Christmas and I have been dying to try them out. This one was a double exposure on a fisheye camera, and I was really happy about the result.




Late night starts in the darkrooms this Friday. I think I'm going to go to work on Color Concepts work since that is the only class I'm behind in. I think I'll be able to get my 2 still lives and hopefully another 2 plaid self-portraits. Then if I feel like staying super late then I'll try to get one more fisheye portrait of Melissa done.

Lou joined the Wednesday lunch club today. Julie and I are going to bring him more so that creepy old guy leaves us alone haha. It was also another Wednesday lunch that I forgot to bring my camera with me. Next week I am bringing my polaroid, no doubt.

Wednesday is becoming my favorite day of the week. I get to sleep in, enjoy the company of friend for a couple hours, and still manage to get school work done later. It's the perfect balance.

No comments: