3.16.2008

Some day I'll find the one with eyes that say those words I cannot find.

So, I finally took pictures of Wednesday lunch with Julie. The one above is of the back room in the cafe we go to. It was the first time in maybe 2 weeks that it was nice and empty. I took pictures of the delicious food we got (and we get the same thing every week) but they came out pretty blurry, so next time I'm going to bring my digital to get better pictures. Julie mananged to snap a picture of me, but I forgot to get one of her :(


I have been crafting like crazy the past couple days. Pearl has made some good business off of me (I've gone there 4 days in a row). I'm trying to sell a lot of my jewelry on my Etsy page. So far I only sold one item to someone in Iowa. But I have the same feeling as Julie (http://www.juliepeach.etsy.com)that I probably won't sell anything for another month.

No comments: