3.08.2008

I know it's sad that I never gave a damn about the weather, and it never gave a damn about me.

Spring break officially started, and I don't have any major plans. I'll most likely spend most of it cleaning & doing homework. My main goal is just to shoot some film for color and continue doing non-silver work. Last class I took one of my van dyke's and printed a cyanotype over it. I did a really uneven coating of the chemicals so when it was printed it would come out kind of messy and I really liked the outcome. Where the chemicals were really thick there was practically no exposure made and vise versa. My mom sent me a picture of my Great-Grandparents wedding photo so I'm going to make a negative from it then use that for my final 3 prints at the end of the semester and apply the same technique.

The weather has been so crappy today and I just want it to be nice out for Spring Break, that really is all I want. Just one nice sunny warm day that I could spend outside and cramped in classroom.

No comments: